Have you been looking for a charger that does its ultimate job in charging your phone as fast as it takes half a time to charge compare to regular slow-charge charger? If so, this article is here for you as a perfect solution. Each of the product that I am about to review for you can definitely provides the best possible functionalities of a charger you prefer.
From best sellers and manufacturers like AmazonBasics and Anker, these chargers were designed with customer satisfaction in mind. Briefly telling, the products equipped with advanced technologies such as PowerIQ, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Auto Shut-off, Exclusive Internal MultiProtect, and so on. These things would help you very much, especially ensure your very own safety. To get to know more about each of the product, enjoy going through the reviews, below.
- 5. iClever BoostCube 24W Dual USB Wall Charger with SmartID Technology, Foldable Plug, Travel Power Adapter for iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6S/6 Plus, iPad Pro Air/Mini and Other Tablet
- 4. Anker Elite USB Charger, Dual Port 24W Wall Charger, PowerPort 2 with PowerIQ and Foldable Plug, for iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6/Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/Mini 3/Mini 4, Samsung S4/S5, and More
- 3. Anker Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Wall Charger, PowerPort Speed 2 for Galaxy S10/S9/S8/Edge/Plus, Note 8/7 and PowerIQ for iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/Mini, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
- 2. AmazonBasics One-Port USB Wall Charger (2.4 Amp) – White
- 1. Quick Charge 3.0, Anker 18W 3Amp USB Wall Charger (Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible) PowerPort+ 1 for Galaxy S10/S9/S8/Edge/Plus, Note 8/7, LG G4, HTC One A9/M9, Nexus 9, iPhone, iPad and More
- Conclusion for quick charge iphone charger
5. iClever BoostCube 24W Dual USB Wall Charger with SmartID Technology, Foldable Plug, Travel Power Adapter for iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6S/6 Plus, iPad Pro Air/Mini and Other Tablet
If you’re always looking for a plug to charge your phones, then the BoostCube charger is the perfect solution for you. Now, with this hightech USB-port phone charger, you can charge two electronic devices using just one plug. It’s an easy-access and convenient gadget. It’s fast and it can maximize the charging efficiency, so your phone will be fully charged in half the time like never-before. This should gives full credit the SmartID Technology. Moreover, each port is equipped with SmartID Technology which can help adjust current intelligently (up to 2.4A each port) and give voltage compensation to make max charging. It will charge iPhones, iPads pretty fast with MFI cable while it is not a rapid charger for Samsung Galaxy, Note and other smartphones.
Additionally, this product is super compatible. It totally works for most USB devices from Apple iPhone, iPad, other smartphones to Bluetooth Speaker, Power Bank, and so forth. However, it is not designed for Laptop, MacBook, iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP Touchpad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus Tablets, and Alexa. The internal protection mechanisms, in addition, offers multiple Protection against short-circuit, over-temperature, over-current and more. iClever BoostCube 24W Dual USB Wall Charger is certified under world electrical standards, like FCC,CE and ROHS. Specially, it has a ETL certification under UL 60950-1 standard.
- Compact size with foldable plug; easy to take in your pocket
- Wide range 100 – 240V; AC input; lightweight that is perfect for travelling
- Charges two devices simultaneously in one plug
- Compatible; can be used with various types of smartphone models
- Consider not to plug into power outlets on the wall. Use wired power sockets instead to prevent falling down while charging.
4. Anker Elite USB Charger, Dual Port 24W Wall Charger, PowerPort 2 with PowerIQ and Foldable Plug, for iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6/Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/Mini 3/Mini 4, Samsung S4/S5, and More
Starting a new chapter in USB charging, with faster technology, superior portability, dual USB ports and more. All squeezed into a streamlined, travel-ready wall charger. Give your devices their optimum charge at home or on-the-go. Anker Elite USB Charger is the all-round charger that excels wherever you need it, whenever you need it.
Technologies combine to deliver universal, high-speed charging—regardless of device or cable. Besides, the PowerIQ tech detects your device’s specific charging requirements while VoltageBoost increases output to compensate for cable resistance. Robust, anti-smudge casing and premium components protect against scratches, scrapes, bumps and drops.
Furthermore, this design is very ultra-compact with a foldable plug and equipped with international voltage compatibility. Ideal for travel anywhere in the world. A combination of 10 safety features that work together to provide ultimate protection for your devices, your chargers and your very own convenience, most importantly.
- Charge any device at its fastest possible speed, up to 2.4A; Patented PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies
- Compact design with foldable plug and 100-240 Volt input; ideal for worldwide travel
- Includes Anker PowerPort 2 Elite, welcome guide, and worry-free 18-month warranty
- Durable design that prevents scratches and easily broken
- Due to its design for charging two devices at a time, which makes it bulky, it is recommended that you should use power-socket instead of power-outlet on the wall, or be careful of falling down when plugging onto the power-outlet.
3. Anker Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Wall Charger, PowerPort Speed 2 for Galaxy S10/S9/S8/Edge/Plus, Note 8/7 and PowerIQ for iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/Plus, iPad Pro/Air 2/Mini, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
PowerPort Speed 2, premiering the Anker Speed series, the super-portable PowerPort Speed 2 implements multiple fast charging technologies to deliver faster charging to your devices. The Quick Charge 3.0 ensures the fastest possible charge for compatible devices. PowerIQ, in addition, supplies power to iPhones and other non-Quick Charge devices at unbeatable speeds.
Unlike other charger that has too-bright LED display, this Anker Dual Quick Charger 3.0 was designed with customer satisfaction in mind to ensure that the LED projection is dim enough to not keep you awake in the middle of the night just to see what is going on with that bright light, which makes you hate the product. More than that, it is super ideal for travelling because of its slim and lightweight design. It can avoid blocking other outlets and taking up space by plugging in horizontally.
- Qualcomm quick charge 3. 0; fastest possible charge to almost any USB devices
- A smart light sensor automatically dims LED indicator in darker environments
- Perfect size for travelling and International voltage compatibility
- Includes Anker powerport speed 2 with quick charge 3. 0, Welcome Guide, worry-free 18-month
- Charger seems to be well-built and durable.
- First Anker charger to position the prongs so that the charger does not block the other outlets
- Prongs do not fold in like other Anker chargers
- At least twice as heavy as other Anker chargers
- Like most chargers, it can slip out of the outlet or power strip pretty easily
2. AmazonBasics One-Port USB Wall Charger (2.4 Amp) – White
Keep your must-have devices fully charged and ready to go with the help from the AmazonBasics One-Port USB Wall Charger. The single-port 12-watt USB wall charger delivers fast, safe, and efficient charging – perfect for Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, cameras, and other mobile devices, whether at home or on-the-go. For best results, use the USB wall charger with the charging device’s original cable or a third-party certified cable. It also provides a blue LED that indicates when the charger is plugged in and ready to use.
Moreover, the charger’s USB port provides up to 2.4 amps of power, which means faster charging than many other similar chargers. It also comes with built-in device detection to ensure the fastest possible charging for the specific plugged-in device. Experience both full-speed optimal charging and powerful performance with the AmazonBasics USB wall charger.
- Internal safety switch for ultimate protection; automatic shutoff; energy efficient
- Lightweight and compact for convenient portability; charging cable not included; white
- Foldable plug for compact portability
- USB wall charger; supports cell phones, tablets, and other mobile devices
- Detects the charging power requirement for specific devices
- Even though LED projection is good for charging/power indication, it is probably pretty troublesome when you want your bedroom to be completely dark but you’re charging your phone using this charger with too bright LED.
1. Quick Charge 3.0, Anker 18W 3Amp USB Wall Charger (Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible) PowerPort+ 1 for Galaxy S10/S9/S8/Edge/Plus, Note 8/7, LG G4, HTC One A9/M9, Nexus 9, iPhone, iPad and More
Let’s begin a new charger revolution with Quick Charge Power+ 1 from Anker. World-renowned PowerIQ technology combines with quick charge 3.0 to deliver a high-speed charge to almost any device. This also gives the fastest possible charge to any compatible phone or tablet, charging a phone up to 80% in 35 minutes – up to 4x faster than standard chargers.
With its incredible compatibility, it is small enough to fit in your pocket, purse, or in the palm of your hands. That goes to say that this product is a perfect fit for travelling, especially for a short hiking or camping because it’s pretty small and easy to package. Moreover, what makes it so compatible unlike normal charger is that the plug is foldable, which saves up spaces and looks neat.
In addition, with advanced technological design in mind, Anker designed this product for you with superior safety, Exclusive MultiProtect technology to ensure total peace of mind of yours and you no longer need to worry about your device’s battery getting overcharged.
- Fast-Charging Technology; PowerPort+ 1 guarantees the fastest possible charge
- Equipped with PowerIQ & Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 hightech
- Also charges non-quick-charge devices at up to 2.4A
- Exclusive Anker technology provides surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features, keeping you and your devices safe
- It is not noticeable enough of a difference in charging (at least not in wireless charge).
- It might be getting a little bit warmer when charging caused of energy produce for fast charge.
Conclusion for quick charge iphone charger
In conclusion, we can see that these quick-charge charger products have pretty good reviews, so far. It provides us all the charging functionalities and capability we prefered from fast charging tech than normal charger to giving us the most safety design to ensure that there should not be any possible problem arise. Each of its manufacturer is well-known worldwide like Anker that people have difficulty saying “No, I don’t want it!” to its products. On the other hand, there are still some cons to be considered from these products, but I think that they are forgivable. So, I hope this review helps you decide the best choice of charger you’ve always wanted. Don’t wait until they are sold out from the stock! Give it a try now…